BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 15, 2010

App Patrol- iPad iBook App Reads Well


This year, I decided to start blogging in April, purposely AFTER the iPad and 3D displays from Sharp were out on the market. 

In between December 2009 and now, not one technology has intrigued the Tech. 

So, with that said (typed), I think I will start in on the iPad, the newest "crack" that Apple has provided.

App Patrol
The iBook App
Available on iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch

Best features:
Live Shelf  Display
Text to Recite 
Zoom Capabilities
Virtual Bookmarks
Book Sorting Options
Discrepancies:
- Book selection could be more diverse, including more Minority titles 
- Author reviews are a little boring, most don't have pictures
- A virtual cafe would be fun, not useful, but fun

App Patrol Stamp: *****DAMN Good APP!

Stamp Ratings
*          APP SMAPP
**        Just an APP
***       I'd Use this APP when I'm bored
****     Neat APP
*****    DAMN Good APP!



0 comments: